AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, October 14, 2021

I have Conquered a PE Blood Clot #survivor #miracle

 On October 13th #WTDay2021  my Pulmonologist sent me to the Heart Hospital for a follow up CT with contrast due to some lingering issues I had over the weekend. He told me before I went " Remember IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY" "it may shrink BUT it WILL NEVER BE GONE".

After spending 6 hours in observation due to my <3 being tachy a full work up, CT with Contrast, the need for 5 Potassium pills..........DRUMROLL PLEASE...........

I am CLOT FREE!! NO CLOT COULD BE FOUND.. 😕 Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic but utterly confused. 



FB post: I was DX'd with a acute chronic PE in my lower right lung in May of 2021 and spent 3 days in the Heart Hospital. I began to experience the same symptoms but my ❤ was tachy. Had a contrast CT done yesterday #5mosPostDX and was told the PE that would never dissolve is GONE #vanished #notrace I am stumped, a non believer was told this was nothing less than a death sentence.. and NOW I am clot free? Don't get me wrong I am HAPPY but confused.



Now I am asking for a 2nd opinion. Is this a MIRACLE? Is this a mistake? Did I just cheat death and won? Did I really have a Chronic clot or was it just Acute?

FB post: Today I am told I have Bilateral Emphysema (never smoked a day) and a cyst on my Liver (per CT) of which none of that showed in May. Now my PE has been cured is it a "miracle"? or was I being treated for something I did not have? Just today I saw my Pulmonologist and he said "WHAT YOU HAVE WILL NEVER GO AWAY IT MIGHT SHRINK EVENTUALLY BUT NEVER GO AWAY" SOOO how does one explain this? My gall bladder is enlarged(side effect of Xarelto)..cysts on my Liver( side effect of Xarelto).. unable to maintain Potassium level (side effect of Xarelto).

For now I am a "SURVIVOR" I fought and "Won" 

No comments :

Post a Comment