AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Olay Cleansing Melts

   This is the NEW Olay Cleansing melts, they are water activated and can be used daily. They contain Retinol and are fragrance free for those that are sensitive to scents or other additives. I really enjoyed the ease of this when it came to my morning routine.



     The first thing you do is open package and take a square style wafer from a easy to reseal package (perfect to keep product from getting tainted from a drop of water but keeps them fresh inside package and not break). Add a bit of water to the palm of your hand where the wafer is but be careful not to blow it out of your hand it will go down the drain. It feels almost soapy in your hand once dissolved about 3 seconds.

     Rub your hands together  and it creates a nice lather feel it feels nice and soft, warm from the water.




     Massage your face with both hands to get every inch from forehead to neck. Keep away from eyes you don't want to get it there. I allowed it to sit on my face for a minute or two while brushing my teeth. Then I sometimes just splash water on my face or I will use a wash cloth and give a little extra scrub while wiping it off.



     It takes so little time and makes your face feel like a million bucks. It gives me a soft, clean and moisturized feel for the whole day. Do you have a skin care routine? This can replace a lot of products and makes your day more complete. As with any Olay product it is top notch and they stand behind their products. Hurry run grab a box. It has 32  dissolving pads per box thats a whole month.



     *They clean , tone and refresh contain no sulfates, parabens nor mineral oil*



*As with any review this is my opinion, opinions may vary-was able to review product at a comp or reduced price*

No comments :

Post a Comment