AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Friday, August 10, 2012

Woolite not just your moms detergent!! Crowdtap share

     I had the opportunity offered to me to review and share a Woolite campaign for Crowdtap. I received a box with samples and coupons and plenty of info to pass around of which I did while shopping. When I made a trip to Walmart I had a tendency to hang out in the detergent area till I was out of samples that I had on me that day, since I did want to be that obnoxious shopper bugging everyone I only carried 3 samples at a time.
     When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s i remember all the commercials Woolite used to show, always discussing gentle on your most gentle of garments. Boy, has Woolite changed over the years, it has grown from being only made or used for a specific fabric or material to be made to accompany ANY fabric(of course you do need to test your fabric first). The Woolite brand has been around for a long time and has been tested tried and true to consumers.
     Do you have dark clothes??jeans?? Well we have a Woolite for that!!
     Do you have a baby??delicate clothes?? You guessed it one for that as well!!
     Do you need a detergent for your general laundering routine?? Well need I say more!!!
 
     Woolite does not contain any harsh ingredients, its gentle on your laundry, and has an active ingredient to reduce the shrinking of your most favorite piece of clothing.

     Do you have questions regarding your laundry?? Woolite has the perfect website for you handy and easily accessible it answers all your questions you might have on those most pesky laundering issues, as well as provides you with some handy tips...WOOLITE tips

     Thank you crowdtap for this opportunity and look forward to working with you again!!


No comments :

Post a Comment