AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Freschetta The Strength of 1™ campaign


 Naturally Rising Brick Oven





Now through the end of October, 2012, the makers of Freschetta® pizza are helping to promote breast cancer awareness through their new The Strength of 1™ campaign, which includes sponsoring Bright Pink, the only national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancerin young women, while providing support to high-risk individuals. The mission of this The Strength of 1™initiative is to inspire everyone to realize they can make a difference in some way in the fight against breast cancer.

Take The Pledge - Join other women and take the pledge to show you have TheStrength of 1™ power within you. You can do so at www.facebook.com/freschettapizza

Why dont YOU...YES YOU share a story about how someone has made a difference; take The Strength of 1™ pledge onFacebook; or help spread the word on Twitter. 

Strength of 1™

     Breast cancer effects women as well as men, its important to learn self check and to see a Doctor regularly. It can happen to anyone, any family, any age and any race. Be AWARE!! 
     I myself have lost a very dear, great friend from breast cancer. Her name was Melissa and she was only(yes ONLY) in her 40's decent health but completely unaware of her illness and I can remember sitting her talking to her thinking it would just go away and she would be here with me watching tV or going to dinner. I lost her a couple years ago and everytime I see the pink ribbon I think of her. If I could do anything over, I would have pushed her to get herself checked. We both went in for lumpectomies at the same time, mine was benign hers was not. I miss her and its a terrible sickness to be aware someone going through..SPREAD THE WORD!!!


 "I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own."

No comments :

Post a Comment