AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, September 27, 2012

BzzCampaign FireVision Sports

NERF FireVision Sports

• FIREVISION Frames activate your ultra-bright glowing ball, day or night!
• No charging
• Battery-powered FIREVISION Frames let you play for hours without stopping to charge up the glow!
• Microprism Technology blazes with energy
• Glow with a range of more than 100 feet/30 meters!
• The ball glows a different color depending on whether you wear red or green FIREVISION Frames!
Ages 6 and up
It comes with green or red goggles (batteries are included) which light up to provide the nightvision sense for the kids to play nighttime football, or football in a less lit area. My kids enjoy the goggles but they are not the most comfortable for an adult to wear(maybe thats why its 6 and up)The glow is over 100 feet and i have noticed when kids are playing the red looks a little dimmer than the green but it is still fun for the kids. 
     We received this product to try and review from Bzzagent, I am not being paid for a positive review nor am I receiving any other compensation outside of bzzagent for the testing of this product. As with all my reviews, my opinions are my own and the company does not sway my opinion.   #GotItFree

No comments :

Post a Comment