AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kangaroo's 36" Kids Trampoline, Indoor Trampoline For Kids *



I have really never thought about ordering a small indoor trampoline for my home till I had my daughter who thinks the couch is her trampoline. When given the opportunity to review this product I could not pass it up in hopes that it would give my couch some extra years. The trampoline comes in a pretty small box because you do need to assemble the small pieces.Tools are minimal and just piece of mind and it is super easy to assemble even for the mechanically challenged. The bar to hold on slips right in and once in is very secure. The legs with non skid rubber bottom are very easy to put in. The red cover slips over and there are pieces to attach to hold the cover in place. My kids have jumped with socks and with out and I have not noticed any slipping or injury.The one thing I did note, if child is jumping and attempts to grab bar it does have a tendancy to tip a bit but not enough to fall. It can be jumped on with holding the bar for smaller or no holding for older more steady kids. This is perfect for inside or outside use.  *product received in exchange for my unbiased opinion at a discount.*


  • 36" Or 3 Foot Indoor Trampoline For Kids
  • Kids Trampoline May Be Used Outdoors Under Adult Supervision
  • Mini Trampoline For Toddlers Only Under Adult Supervision For Indoor Or Outdoor Trampoline Use
  • Toddler Trampoline Passes All US Safety Tests For Kids Trampoline Use 3 And Up (However We Suggest 5 And Up)
  • Indoor Trampoline Toddlers; Outdoor/ Indoor Trampoline For Kids


No comments :

Post a Comment