AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hormel September Box Feature w Recipe Ideas #HormelFamily #spon


I was chosen a few months ago to work with the #HormelFamily of bloggers and I have to say it has always been an amazing adventure of trying new products and tried and true that I have used in the past. I could not believe how many products in my pantry are associated with the Hormel Family of products and before I became involved I just did not know how much this family put into its name.  This month I decided to show you a recipe as well as a quick breakfast idea using 4 ingredients that can be a filling yet satisfying breakfast for that busy day. *I was provided with Hormel family products to review with my family all opinions of said products are my own and receipt of product does not promise a positive review*

I used this very tasty Herdez Salsa for breakfast Pita rolls for a new spin on breakfast. I am not a huge salsa on eggs kind of person but this was amazing. The salsa is chunky with a little touch of heat. To give you an idea of what I tried this is a store bought pita toasted, egg and sausage topped with a tablespoon of salsa made for a quick breakfast and very filling.


Chicken Fajitas for BREAKFAST :) Yes I had this for breakfast one morning because I am just obsessed with this salsa that came in my September box. While out shopping I came across these Diced Serrano Peppers and just could not pass them up for a dinner or better yet a breakfast idea.
2lbs- chicken breast cut into strips
1-bell pepper
1-red pepper
1-yellow onion
(all three cut into strips)
1 packet fajita mix or taco seasoning
1cup water

oil bottom of pan, toss in chicken-cook about 5-7 min till no longer pink, add cut veggies, seasoning mix and water -simmer 5min or until the veggies are to your liking. Heat tortillas, spread your filling top with sour cream, cheese and with your favorite Herdez Salsa. ENJOY!!

Fajitas are perfect for breakfast or dinner and are super easy to make. Do not be afraid to try any variation you like while cooking using Hormel products it is all so easy.

Thank you to Hormel for providing me with family friendly products.



No comments :

Post a Comment