AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Monday, February 23, 2015

#HormelFamily February Blogger box

**sadly I am a week an a half behind due to multiple sick kids and myself**

As stated before I was recently invited into the #HormelFamily program and this could not have been a better time for my family. Hormel has been a name around for more than 120 years and the "family" is tied into many products YOU and I use on a daily basis. Each month I receive a variety of products centered around different themes they provide for me (this one was pepperoni recipes for Feb). These are just some of the products in the #HormelFamily that you just might see on your table or in your pantry.

This month featured The Skippy Natural Dark Chocolate spread and my kids are HUGE fans of Chocolate and Peanut Butter. It is creamy and no need to stir yourself for that fantastic choco-PB sandwich and a little strawberry jelly and yummy sandwich is on the plate. Have you even dipped apples in peanut butter? This just might be your new favorite:) First ingredient on the label is : Peanut Butter Spread we know that means it is good. Now look at that happy face and tell me its not good!!
 Another product I received this month was one I was completely unaware of or I would have tried for myself. The Hormel Snackers is a dip for chips that is microwavable in 60 seconds, rest for 30 seconds and ready to eat. I kind of giggled when I saw it is an 8 per serving because if not careful you might eat the whole thing. I did receive the Southwestern Style Nacho Dip(tomatos, bell peppers and spices) and as much as I wanted it for chips I felt it was safer for a taco topping instead. I feel this is pretty versatile for whatever you use it for chips, tacos, burritos I think anything that needs cheese.
The next things is Hormel REAL Bacon Bits and who does not LOVE BACON!!! The uses are endless salads, potatoes, casseroles...breakfast, lunch, dinner ..ANYTIME!! I chose to use mine in a Cauliflower Casserole but they can be used anywhere that you need that bit of salty perfection.
Casserole is super easy:
**oven to 425**
1 head of Cauliflower(boiled to soften)-8-10 minutes
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 sour cream
2cups cheese(any kind will do)-1cup before cooking 1 cup before serving
salt&pepper to taste
Hormel Bacon bits(enough to suit your taste)
(I used a small can of sliced mushrooms for texture)

While cauliflower is softening, mix the other ingredients in a bowl. Once cauliflower is done add it to the creamy mixture, mix well. Spray a 8x10 cooking dish spread cauliflower cream mixture out and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven put last cup of cheese over top and serve.



**products reviewed in this post were provided for the purposes of review, all opinions are my own and opinion is not swayed on receipt of product**

No comments :

Post a Comment