AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Monday, June 30, 2014

**Coppertone Clearly Sheer** #bzzagent #coppertone

**Thank you to Bzzagent for the opportunity to review the new products from Coppertone. All opinions are 100% my own and other opinions may vary. This ad will not provide back links to product.**


 I love this Coppertone Clearly Sheer, it is lightly scented, not heavy nor colored, it dries quickly and lasts a majority of the day.

This is my product included from Bzzagent. 
They are all lightweight
Don't clog pores
appropriate for skin sensitivites
water resistant
lightly scented



It is 100+ degrees in California so you know my family uses this religiously. I want to protect my family from the sun and the SPF is perfect for me and my kids. My kids spend a lot of time in the pool and water and this is so perfect for their days.

Thank you to Coppertone and Bzzagent!!


No comments :

Post a Comment