AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, April 10, 2014

**Sally Hansen..NYC..** My final make up review of 2013 :)



Sally Hansen Review with NYC products

Yes it is the end of summer , November to be exact, but here in California Sally Hansen and NYC is not only always available but a necessity for any girls beauty cabinet. Im going to share some amazing products I was able to review with the help of my daughter. Negative remarks will not be accepted in regards to using my daughter as a model(my preference).


* Fuzzy Coat Nail
When I first saw it I thought "How cool is that" it has little flakes inside looks like little lint pickings from a shirt :) The colors are fantastic and bold and the texture was far more than I expected.. The texture is so soft and even with one coat the tint of color is very noticeable.My model tried each one and was happy to note the drying time was very fast and lasted many days between polishing.
The ultimate outfit for your nails! Sally Hansen continues to lead the nail category with new 3D, unique textures inspired by fashion. Fuzzy Coat transforms nails with a 3D textured, woven fiber effect.
*Sugar Coat (for some reason not pictured) is a textured polish , I liked it for a change and wanted to feel the difference. The colors were bold and the texture IMO was like a stucco feeling(when you rub your fingers over a stucco wall), it was by far not the easiest to remove with a cotton ball, but I liked the polish for me:)

The NYC shadow was a big hit for eye color, the tint was bold yet powdery, had plenty of shimmer and the brush made it easy to apply. The case gives you examples of how you layer the color for the best effects.
(pictured #785 Central Park Plums-HD color trio)

From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top. So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty! NYC steps up its game with the new HD Trio Eye Shadow Palettes. High pay-off colors pick up the intensity with a true staying power. Get HD colors at low prices!
The Glossy Lip Balm was a nice sheer color, very smooth and easy to apply.
 APPLELICIOUS lip balm that will deliver color, shine and moisture in one single swipe! Just like the Big Apple itself it’s juicy, shiny and colorfully loud but also reveals a softer and more caring side.

Tons of sparkles, easy to apply, quick to dry.
NYC Matte in Matte me Crazy :
Go from shiny to matte in express New York seconds! So easy! All it takes isone coat of our new NYC Matte Me Crazy Top Coat!A special control-flow brush dispenses just the right amount of product for perfectapplication

NYC Sparkle Top Coat:
go from daytime to dazzling.

**We were very grateful to have the opportunity to review the products provided by Sally Hansen and NYC. All opinions are my 100% my own and others opinions may differ from mine.**
NYC and Sally Hansen are available at many retailers and online.



No comments :

Post a Comment