AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Saturday, June 1, 2013

TastyKakes..Thanks to Influenster and VoxBox

Tastykake
Kandy Bar Kakes
I have to admit I had never heard of nor tried before...and I will be the first to admit I have been missing out on something really goooooooood. Thanks to VoxBox, Influenster and Tastykake I really got a very tasty snack. My kids were very impressed with the flavor and texture and how well it resembled a Reeses PB cup but in cake form. In my opinion these tastykakes are so much easier to share if they are refridgerated because they are made with chocolate and do melt :)
**This is a review and in my opinion the product is and says what is stated**

KandyBarKakes

The Best of Both Worlds! The taste of a candy bar, the freshness of Tastykake! Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes with a delicious créme filling in a unique kandy bar shape. These delicious kakes are made with real Hershey's flavors and will grab you by the taste buds. Available in S'mores, Peppermint and Peanut Butter.

No comments :

Post a Comment