AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream"

     I was able to try this amazing Not Your Mothers smooth moves frizz control cream thanks to Influenster and the 2012 Bloggers VoxBox. I have used other so called frizz control creams in the past because I do have more than shoulder length, curly and wavy hair.
     I took a shower ,then flat ironed my hair to remove the kinks and i wanted to wait to try the product so I could see how well it really did work.
 After my hair finished drying I rubbed a small amount in my palms and rubbed through hair from top of crown to bottom at tips. After making sure it was well blended in my hair I combed it through, then proceeded to flat iron out the final bits of hair. The end result... smooth, seamless ends..not sticky but well contained. It held up well with a flat iron and didn't scorch my hair.
   The product was easy to use, easy to apply and easy to wash out with the next shower. Non greasy and non oily feel and very lightweight.I LOVED the smell as well!!

**I did not receive any compensation for this post. Any opinions expressed are my own.**
received this product complimentary from Influenster

No comments :

Post a Comment