AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Friday, November 16, 2012

**Bath&Body Works Fall Mini Candle Collection**

BBW Logo

     Bath and Body Works has a new Fall Collection out right now so NEW and different from any candle collection. So many new scents you just keep going back for more because you just can't choose just one.
Bath and Body Works works teamed up with White Barn and Slatkin Co to provide an awesome collection of holiday candles to add sparkle and shine to any home. If you shop now they have amazing sales on their mini candles and 2 for $5 is definitely a great price on these candles.
     As a member of the Influenster society I great the great privilege of trying one of these beauties for myself. My home being a very busy home I received a spice candleSpice 1.3 oz. Mini Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
 and i could not have chosen better myself. It has such a strong, lingering smell that creates such a peaceful atmosphere. The candle is a mini and couldn't imagine the aroma that it created coming from such a tiny little glass jar. This most certainly is a favorite scent of mine, it fits perfect with the Fall season smells so nice and very long lasting. I use it in my most high traffic areas, my front room, the scent can very nicely fill a full size room no problem. Great candle!!
   **Thank you to Influenster for providing me with the Blogger VoxBox, my opinion is just that MINE, the products being provided to me didn't change my review in any way**
Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance

No comments :

Post a Comment