AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tria...Skin Perfecting Blue light REVIEW

      Shop skin products from Tria Beauty.


     I recently, while browsing Facebook, had seen a side ad for a company that really intrigued me. The words Beauty and Light really caught my attention, so much so that I did contact the company. After letting them know that I was interested in learning a little more for myself I was notified of their interest in me providing an honest review of their product. While it was totally unexpected, Im so excited to try this product out for myself.
     I was given 2 options for products to review and after much review I did decide on the :
               

Skin Perfecting Blue Light

Skin Perfecting Blue Lighteasy to use easy to hold kind of sounds like a fan when running :)
Our Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light eliminates acne-causing bacteria deep within the skin, leaving your complexion clear, radiant and healthy looking. Unlike prescription medications or products made with bleaching agents like benzoyl peroxide, our Tria Blue Light is gentle enough for daily use without long-term side effects or skin irritation.
     The product has been FDA approved safe and effective, clinically approved for effectivemness and substancially the same as a blue light used by professionals. As stated from their site:
The Tria Blue Light delivers the same high-energy blue light as devices used by dermatologists in-office. It eliminates bacteria deep in your skin to clear breakouts and blemishes and improve skin tone and texture. With daily use, you can break the cycle of breakouts and maintain a clear, radiant complexion. 

    
     This is just the beginning of my review as I am awaiting the delivery of my very own Skin Perfecting blue Light.

     I received my product Blue light and couldn't be more impressed. It is all in one everything included to reduce the signs of acne and they are offering my readers $50 to try one of your own(thats pretty cool!!).  Tria is also currently offering a $50 off promotion for the Skin Perfecting Blue Light atwww.triabeauty.com that could be great to share with your readers.

      I did receive my tria Blue Light and have decided to try and test on my 16yr old son, as a willing participant :) It arrived in a large box, well packed and sealed in plastic(uber sanitary :)) 

It comes with the charger, the blue light cartridge and the device as well as directions for use including warnings with recommendations. I chose my 16yr old, as it is the time in his life he has the worst breakouts BUT not as bad as it could be. The product is recommended for mild to moderate acne nothing too severe as it could cause harm to the infected skin and tissue.
     The product is not to be used around the eyes or eyelids and staring at blue light can cause injury to eyes. The typical side effects from use are skin warmth, redness, discoloration(temporary) and dryness. Like any other product there are always a few things to be aware of and to me this is not life altering therefore he is my test subject. I have used it on him for the last 8 days(will provide pics as we started using it to show days difference) I have not seen any discoloration, he did after the first 2 times of use have a little redness to the face but it only lasted an hour and it was gone, not significant to discontinue use. He was aware of the warmth but it was soothing not irritating to him. Because it had been used on him, it will remain his as it does touch face to device.
he has very mild acne but at 16 is expectedable to be done with one hand while watching TV:)
     The device is totally cool it is skin activated, as you move across your face the light stays on. You should clean and dry your skin before each use. You are provided with a set of guides in box and those are used to "frame" the area to be treated(cool idea). You touch the tria to your skin and slide continuously and evenly across the whole area to be treated(they refer to it as painting your skin). The Blue light turns off itself after 5 minutes of use. I have been using it on him one time a day.

No comments :

Post a Comment