AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Monkey Balm *balmers Product* Review

    I as a mom, have been through what I thought to be plenty in my life in regards to skin and diaper rash irritations and sensitivities. It wasn't until I had my youngest son that I came head to head with "Eczema" and being unaware of what it was I really had alot to learn.
     Eczema (this is the definition of)is a chronic skin condition in which the skin becomes itchy, reddened, cracked and dry. It affects both males and females equally, as well as people from different ethnic backgrounds.Approximately 80% of atopic eczema cases start before the age of 5, and a sizeable number develops it during their first year of life. 
      When my son was about 3 I noticed these little dry patches,spots, kind of red in color, itchy if you mess with them but painful and irritating to the person affected. They appear on his chest, legs and sides of his face and I like many, by a pediatrician, was given a prescription to treat something that seemingly had no cure and no reason. I inquired of products that were over the counter and was quickly informed that those products only treat for a short time and the "script" lasted longer. Well the prescription does lave some "hang time" and does take away itch and pain for a little while, but couldnt imagine using it for a long period and it growing resistant to treating the irritation.
this is a pic of one of his spots on his leg, and this one is just beginning that is why it is so light in color but you can still see it is approximate of a dime size. As it is small it is still itchy to him and it is already painful to the touch.
     I was so happy to be chosen to try this product Monkey Balm , not only is it natural but it is soothing to the area. It is preservative free, not tested on animals, all natural, sulfate and paraben free. It is not heavily scented, if at all, smells kid of hmm "waxy" don't even know if that is a scent, had a friend smell it she said she could smell a cocoa butter scent(maybe my nose is off :)). Because he is getting the start of a spot, it was perfect timing for trying the product before it got to painful for him. I opened it, it is a stick and solid to the point of application. It is easy to apply, twist the product up and apply, gently rubbing in after applying. The product has a kind of sticky consistency, which I assume is the reason it has a longer effectiveness as his skin around dry area was even still kind of moist after a full day at kindergarten. It states to be applied 2-3 times a day on affected area, I did apply last night before bed, and once in the morning and once in the evening tonight. So for 3 applications his skin is still not itchy or dry and there was no fight applying it because the area wasn't too painful to touch.
Monkey Balm Sea Buckthorn Eczema Balm
     I was asked by many on how I feel about this product and...I cant say enough on how pleased I am so far(I will continue to update for the next week on product). Like stated his patches seem to not be as itchy or dry and application is super easy.
     The product contains Organic Buckthorn Oils ..you dont know what it is??? Well here you go
traditionally utilized to promote the healing of skin injuries, such as burns, sores, wounds, eczema and help improve conditions of mucous membranes, including ulcers, lesions, erosions. Due to the high content of nutrients essential for the metabolism of skin cells, Sea Buckthorn oil is applied to combats wrinkles, dryness and other symptoms of malnourished or prematurely aging skin.

Traditional UseSeed Oil
I didn't know either till I looked it up but couldnt be happier to know the many uses. The product I'm reviewing can be used for eczema, roseacea, sunburn, diaper rash, dry, itchy, cracked skin,or for any general purpose on skin conditioning. As with any product any concerns should be addressed by a doctor.

If interested in your own you may buy it here:
Monkey Balm

Thank you for this great product!!




 I received this product to review from the company contact(Thanks her) after inquiring of the products. So this is a review of the "said" product, I was not paid for my review, but I did receive the "said" product. My opinion is MINE and Im giving my opinion of the product at hand. Receiving the product has not and will not sway my opinion:)

No comments :

Post a Comment