AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Murad Clarifying Cleanser..Thank you to Beautybar

     I had the chance to try out "Murad Clarifying Cleanser" in my BeautyBar box and I have to admit it is a remarkable product. When I originally looked at it I thought, "for acne?? I dont have acne!!", but let me tell you it is the most gentle cleanser i have ever used. Im 40 years old(ughh) and Ive never had any significant facial flaws, rarely get pimples and never had a problem as severe to need an acne cleanser. When I received this I thought Id give it a try what could it hurt, then I said "OMG that feels wonderful!!".
     I tried the product as a nightly regimine, I would massage it onto my face and neck nightly to remove excess oil and dirt I accrued through the day, do my teeth, then rinse it off. After it was rinsed off ,my face felt so clean and refreshed as if i had been cleansing and toning with the ease of just apply and rinse. The cleanser is so gentle and pure and I have really enjoyed using this product, as someone without acne it is a MUST have.
     Ingredients you ask?? The first ingredient is water, yep WATER!! Perfect for troubled skin!!

Clarifying Cleanser
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.51%)

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum) 
Clarifying Cleanser
If interested in the products you can find them here :) Murad

No comments :

Post a Comment