AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies"

received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster :)


I originally picked up this product from my neighborhood dollar store and being made by Quaker I knew it would be good. Quaker is known for oatmeal in my home and my kids love oatmeal, as well my kids LOVE cookies. Because I found these for $1 I bought a few boxes they are perfect to send to school and share with friends and healthier than a bag of chips. They are "uber" convenient fit perfect in a purse or diaper bag. They are great as a snack or an on the go for kids, they work great for baseball games as well. I like them because they do not create the normal mess of most cookies in the car. These are soft and chewy but very easy for little kids to enjoy. My kids like that they can hold them and they dont fall apart as they bite. Made with whole grain oats, and are individually packaged, provide a good source of fiber and only 6 grams of total fat per serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment