AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

‘“imPRESS Press On Manicure"

I received this product being an Influenster as a sample and to try an unknown to me product.
     I received this product and I do like the flexibility of press on nails and use them in place of manis as they are not really in my budget. I was excited when I received the product it had such a cool packaging it resembled a polish bottle and I thought WOW how cool. So I first opened it and seperated the nails from larger to smaller and then attempted to size them to my nails AND to my dissatisfaction NONE of the nails fit my nails properly and I would consider my nails average size. I cleaned and filed my nails and used alcohol to reclean my nails and to no avail did they work for me. I pulled the tabs to apply the adhesive pressed them onto my nails and applied as best as I could. Needless to say, the nails were spread around my home none left on my nails. The imPress are SOO cute, but did they work for me?NO..May they work for others?YES maybe..will i buy them again, I cant say no but they would not be my first choice. If I get the free pack from influenster I will have to pass to one of my nieces as they are not working for me.
this is the website I think these would work for tweens but not adults  http://impressmanicure.com
simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns

No comments :

Post a Comment