AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, May 31, 2012

UPDATE**Palmolive Fresh Sponge**

    Participating in the LoveVoxBox with influenster was an awesome opportunity for me it opened so many opps with the company.
    Because I had completed this mission I was given the opportunity to try and give my opinion of another "new" product from the Influenster group Palmolive Fresh Sponge. The mission was considerably different it was one bottle of liquid detergent, and one sponge with my instructions for what to do. I completed the mission by doing an online utube review ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuqS4fDOSc
wow..noone judge it was the first one I did :))
I thought it was kinda pitiful but the team thought it was worth a prize pack :))YEAHHHHH EXCITED!!
    On May 25th this was the message I received by total surprise:
Hi Christy Karch ,

We have some exciting news to kick off your Memorial Day weekend...after reviewing thousands of photos and videos, the Influenster team is excited to announce that we chose you as a Palmolive Brand Challenge winner for submitting one of the best Palmolive Fresh Sponge reviews! 

This means you will be receiving the Palmolive gift basket of Colgate-Palmolive products:

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
Softsoap Bar Soap
Softsoap Pampered Hands Hand Soap
Palmolive Pot Holder


All I can say is BRING ON MY NEXT MISSION :) Oh yeah my next box will be coming soon because I completed all that was asked i qualified for the Mom Box :)

No comments :

Post a Comment