AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review"

     I have to sing the praises of Truvia natural sweetner, made from a natural plant rather than a bunch of sweetened unknown chemicals. As I grew up, I grew up in a home of Sweet n Low, and that is what I used in everything from coffee to fresh fruits. Many times over the years I have heard that many health concerns surround the brands I had been using for so long, including a risk of cancer to users of such products. I only hoped that was not true, but after so many years I still didnt stop using the product....tilll I found Truvia. Truvia is not made by chemicals to produce the great taste it is from a plant that grows in the ground, so much more natural than being made in a factory. It provides 75% less calories than real sugar, its made from a Stevia plant, it browns like sugar does, and it can be used in any recipe that calls for sugar. It is natural and versatile which makes it great for the whole family to use. The FDA has not approved the product itself BUT it has approved the use of the most important part of the plant..THE LEAF.  If you are interested ina great sweetner that bakes like sugar and can be used in all your important creations.  Visit...www.truvia.com
I have to give a big BIG thank you to influensters VOXBOX program for the opportunity to try it and blog about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment