AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Sunday, July 17, 2011

O Organics Products Banana Puffs and Popcorn


I had a wonderful opportunity to provide my teen moms and babies as well as my day care moms and babies with the O Organics Puffs which are great they dissolve in the mouth making it a very safe beginning food for new babies. These are Organic whole grain no artificial additives for children beginning and those to self feed. I know when my baby was younger she enjoyed the "puffs" they had a nice texture and good taste and easy to dissolve to prevent any unfortunate choking. These come in many varieties for flavor easy to find a flavor your child would like. These were placed on a table, at the door, made it easy for everyone to grab a bottle before they had a seat. Once everyone was seated we had a discussion on feeding babies and when they were ready for the next step, I understand some moms and the concern over choking(I had that same fear). Everyone tried a piece or two first before the introduction to the babies so they could see the flavor and the texture to put some concern minds at ease.
    The Puffs came in a box with a bag of popcorn as well as some great money saving coupons. The popcorn made a nice snack , though I did have to get more before my meeting.
   Thank you Moms Meet and O Organics which provided all my goodies to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment