AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Monday, June 6, 2011

**Woolite Complete Laundry Detergent**


I had the great opportunity to Product Test The Woolite Complete for Cold water HE washing machines on my new Energy star HE Cold water Washing Machine also a Product Test. The detergent had a light scent not overpowering just very subtle. It was clear in color no dyes were added had just the right consistency in thickness. I use just under a half cap full when added to the water at start of wash in produced plenty of suds to guarantee a clean load of laundry. It keeps your colors just what the colors should be, no bleeding or running of colors. I found it to be safe on all fabrics used that includes baby clothes and baby items. I want to thank the company for these 2 great products but due to my contract and privacy regulation I do have to keep the company and name PRIVATE.

No comments :

Post a Comment