AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Friday, April 22, 2011

Zarbees all natural childrens cough syrup

Made with pure honey, safe and effective for children over the age of 12months. It soothes sore throats, it is immune boosting, and recommended by pediatricians. Like I said  "IT CONTAINS HONEY!!" The honey naturally soothes and pediatricians would not recommend for children under the age of one year so PLEASE use this ONLY AS DIRECTED. This is a great product it is a lemon or cherry flavor which I was kind of skeptical on but my 4 year old did not seem to mind it. Ive always been on the look out for a product that calms the night coughs and this product is the one. I want to thank Zarbees for providing me with this great product. Heres the link to them GREAT company!!

No comments :

Post a Comment