AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Ec 101-Skills for Everyday Living..Book Review

Home-Ec 101  by Heather Solos
I had the wonderful opportunity to review this book and it is a very imaginative book well written, well narrated..Has alot of useful tips and points offer the tools you need to keep your home clean and in good repair.. It is useful for young and old, those who have time on their hands and those who have no time. She is a very insightful writter and I would have never thought of some of her technics on my own. I do alot of online shopping and I have found it here for sale on Amazon as well as Barnes and Noble, its well worth the money. I want to thank One2One for giving me the opportunity(though I never did get the digital copy to share on my blog) I did post a preview to the book via Amazon. Have a great day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment