AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2015

Touched By An Angel *I Will Walk With You* CBS

now from Walmart it will be available in June.
*product received as a review product for my unbiased opinion*

As Monica begins her final assignment, she hopes for a promotion to supervisor. Tess and the angels testify to her strengths as she arrives in a town filled with old friends...and, mysteriously, no children. Monica tries to give the town the strength to pull together after heartbreak - even as she faces off with the ultimate adversary...the devil, himself.


Starring:Roma Downey, Della Reese, John Dye
Studio Name:Paramount Home Entertainment
DVD Release Date:06/02/2015
Rating:Not Rated
Format:DVD
Language:English
Audio Tracks:Digital Sound
buzzoole code

12 comments :

  1. My mom used to LOVE this show. I will be sure to tell her about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually never watched this show, and now I regret it, because it always looked like a great program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I remember this show having a really big following. I always like the concept behind it, but was a little young at the time. I think I'd enjoy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got a chance to watch this show. I heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That show was incredibly popular. It would be fun to watch some again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch that and I love the messages of their episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never got the chance to watch the show. I would love to catch up on it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard some good reviews about this show. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!
    www,gregdemcydias.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember this TV series from way back. I've heard that it's very popular and the movies are too. Very cool to see that it has longevity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never heard of this before but thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    orthodontic treatment in india

    ReplyDelete