AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, April 2, 2015

#HormelFamily BlogMom Recipe- Easy Peasy PB cookies


I try to incorporate recipes into my posts with the fantastic selection of products provided by Hormel.*I am a #HormelFamily Blog and receive a variety of products to facilitate my post*

       It is Spring Break here in California and what better than some Peanut Butter Cookies for the kids as a super duper surprise. I often look for very kid friendly recipes that are few ingredients but packed with taste. Cookies are no exception, after all who does not like Peanut Butter? Skippy I am proud to say is a #HormelFamily product and in my March box I did receive the *NEW* Skippy Salted Caramel.

      -Busy Moms Peanut Butter Cookies-
1 lg egg
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup Skippy PB(I used 1/2 cup Salted Caramel PB spread and 1/2cup Skippy creamy)
(added MnMs or PB candies)
Heat oven to 350* line a cookie pan or use baking sheet.

In a bowl pour sugar and crack egg, mix well. 

Add PB, stir till mixed (will become harder to mix) add your extras and mix. 

By tsp drop on to sheet bake 10-12 min, use a spoon to lightly press down so cookies bake evenly.
-Remove let cool for 5 min, serve and enjoy-
*Thank you to the fine people at Hormel and the line of #HormelFamily products*


No comments :

Post a Comment