AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Sunday, March 15, 2015

#HormelFamily Blogger -March On Our Way to ENDING Hunger


I have to say Hormel is quite amazing when it comes to giving back. This was shared with us by Homel Foods and I wanted to share it with you.

The *March Hormel Blog Box* was pretty amazing as well as with every month I am provided a variety of products to review and give my honest, unbiased opinion.
Yes you see it :) 
                          Skippy *limited editions* Salted caramel and I can honestly say I think my kids have been eating straight from the jar hahaha. Can be found at select retailers. It is so smooth and creamy, with a hint of salty but a awesome sweetness. My kids loved by the spoon, on sandwiches and on their apples. Perfect anytime snack.

                           If you are always on the go and the Skippy makes your mouth water they also have the *Natural Singles*. The perfect snack packed with a protein punch in a handy little take on the go package. Whether you are dipping your veggies or just eating it alone it is the anywhere snack.

                           Hormel Compleats in Apple Cinnamon really was a never before had product in my home. My kids do like this Compleats line because of the variety and I like it because of the convenience. Take the cardboard off, puncture the plastic to vent, heat for 30 sec ..DONE. It does give additional options but I did not try it. This had a nice filling taste, it was not dry (as I thought it might be), the apples had a nice natural taste and texture, the oats were soft yet not too mushy. It was the perfect breakfast to start my day off.
As with every month I do receive a variety of product. Because a product was not featured does not mean there was an issue with it. I try to create a meal using items I receive but sometimes funding does not provide at that time. We are a busy on the go family and as I use the received product they are featured.

19 comments :

  1. That's awesome! I love Hormel's Natural line of lunch meat. It's nice to know that they give back to the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a company that gives back. Now I have another reason to love Hormel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hormel really is a good company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We buy the natural hormel products and so glad to see that they are giving back. thanks for sharing will continue to buy their products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love initiative like these. Each one reaches one. Though Hormel hasn't been active these days ... they are on the Right Path

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful initiative by Hormel. More companies need to practice conscious capitalism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have Homel in our fridge now. What a wonderful way to help those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Hormel products. I'm so glad they are giving back to the community

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Hormel Chilli. I am glad to see such an awesome company giving back to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Hormel! This looks like a great program. What a great thing they are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a company that takes care of their community!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard before that Hormel is generous with their giving. They really have enough power and money to make a nice impact too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really great. Love when companies give back

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great. Companies that give back are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful program and I'm so glad to hear that Hormel is giving back in such a way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great initiative! Looking forward to an organic line from Hormel

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like such a great program - I love it when companies give back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is awesome . I love companies that give back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always like it when the companies I support with my dollars use part of their profits to give back to those in need.

    ReplyDelete