AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Monday, January 26, 2015

*NEW* I Can't Believe It's Not Butter #spon

**all opinions are my own and am posting my 100% opinion. A coupon was received for this product. Thank you to #ICBINB and #smiley360**

New I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®
The new I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spreads are made from real, simple ingredients you can recognize like a delicious blend of plant-based oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. It can be part of an overall healthy, well-balanced diet. Just one bite and you’ll believe…
• No artificial preservatives or flavors
• A source of good fats, like omega-3 ALA1
• No partially hydrogenated oils
• 0g trans fat per serving2
• 40% fewer calories and 70% less saturated fat than butter per serving3
• Non-GMO sourced ingredients*
The new and improved taste that you cannot live without. It makes everything better, from baking to serving. Look for it at your shopping destination.

No comments :

Post a Comment