AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, March 14, 2013

**Oofos Footwear**Review

    
     I had only heard of this product before having the chance to give them a try. I'm a very active mom and am always on the lookout for a product that is not only cute but comfy and both is a plus. I've tried many forms of sandals over the years and they always have the same outcome, wear until you can't wear anymore.
     When looking at these shoes they were not only presentable, fashionably able to be paired with nearly any outfit that I'm out and about doing, and look soft and spongy.
     I did request the mocha colored women's Oofos thong style,

 as i'm not a clog type

 person and felt the closed toe really wasn't in my comfort zone either(as I do enjoy painting my toes). When receiving my order it came in a white mailing envelope and didn't really know what was in the envelope till it was opened. It was so light it felt like a piece of clothing and would never guessed a pair of sandals. I pulled them out, tags attached, exact color I requested and style(always a plus in my book). The service was very fast as I ordered these last week and were very promptly delivered.


     The shoes are made with Oofoam..what is that you ask??

The OOFOS brand experience is powered by the cutting-edge proprietary material called OOfoam. Our technology is a combination of compound and our patented footbed design. Our unique DNA provides an unmatched OOfeel that's energy absorbing.

In fact, test results show OOfoam is 37% more impact absorbing than any existing EVA, the most common material found in footwear.

OOfoam technology:
• Absorbs shock to lessen pain
• Reduces fatigue & restores vigor
• Delivers unparalleled cushioning to recharge & rejuvenate your feet.

     So after the little lesson, let me tell you, I tried them on was a little skeptical with the lightweight, but were a perfect fit.

 I have semi wide feet and the thong fit nicely, not snug and not floppy. The cushioning was very comfortable almost like walking on a sponge, was spongy not overly squishy so you didn't slide in them. The bottoms had the perfect amount of non slip and were easy to walk in the bathroom while giving kids a bath without slipping(IMO).
     While this is the first pair i've owned, Im  very impressed with this product, quality and construction.
     If you are interested you can find them on FB or order your very own on their direct site.
**I did receive the product mentioned above to review from the company. My opinion is my own and may differ from other reviews.Nothing is being offered to me in form of compensation other than product. My review does contain links to their site but I am in no way affiliated with the company.** No giveaway is being offered at this time.

No comments :

Post a Comment