AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

     Home

     GOODY brand has been around for a LONG time, since I was a child I remember having some form of Goody product in my home whether it be a hair brush or hair accessory. They always seem to want to peak the consumers interest by providing new and innovative products.
     Being an Influenster, receiving the Blog Voxbox this month I got to try the Styling Pin, it is meant to achieve an updo with ease. Its super cool and easy, very well written instructions on how to achieve 3 totally different looks with just 2 pins.
     Simple Style Spin Pin Detail Its very easy to hold and they stay in very well and not noticeable. The pins are nice in color and hold up well in all types of hair. If interested in one for yourself or to learn the handy techniques see HERE.

 **Thank you to Influenster for providing me with the Blogger VoxBox complimentary, my opinion is just that MINE, the products being provided to me didn't change my review in any way**

No comments :

Post a Comment