AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I cant tell you how excited I was to see this message in my inbox this morning...WHAT A SHOCK!! I grew up using Coppertone and have been a user of this on my kids since babies. I filled out an application a while back and was told if chosen I would get an email...WELL today was my day(maybe i should buy a LOTTO ticket :)) From what I understand this is semi-similar to an ambassadorial program and it is by invitation only. I would love to invite everyone but that is not an option as of yet. It is getting to be summer and who cant use some good protection. I will keep everyone up to date if an opp does come up.
"As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience." 

No comments :

Post a Comment