AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

House Party *Duncan Hines Frosting Creations!! Chosen one :)


     House Party's newest Duncan Hines Party I am one of the chosen..Look at that picture doesnt it look absolutely YUMMY!!! I live in a house full of kids with a huge amount of  SWEET TEETH and my many friends and kids I day care will enjoy this.Ive made my fair share of cupcakes in my life but it will be nice not to have to color or flavor the frosting myself.
     Duncan Hines Frosting Creations are available at select Walmarts in AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA and WV.  When I read this I said "WHAT???" where is California in the availability area??? Well I guess its a good thing that they supply me with the product because I would really have a time driving to pick it up on the East Coast :)

Just looking at these pictures so many ideas pop into my mind and what a perfect time of year to do this..So close to Easter and the weather is perfect not too HOT not to COLD.
     Its pretty simple and easy to create new tastes and flavors to your baked goods. The packets contain the flavoring (12 choices) and you make an indent in the starter container, pour the flavoring in, and mix well..The flavors and creations  are endless.

No comments :

Post a Comment