AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

**Bzzagent Campaign Dr Scholls Massaging Gel inserts**

I received a great campaign for Bzzagent to test Dr Scholls Massaging Gel Inserts.These are designed for added comfort on tired achy feel by providing extra support and shock absorption. I put them in a pair of my shoes and with one of the coupons I so graciously received bought a pair for my teenager. They are so soft and comforting, trim to fit and provide all day comfort, the blue rippled part is the massaging part and every step you take it rubs and massages the bottom of your feet. Dr Scholls has a money back guarantee, so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied they offer you "your money back." If you spend alot of time on your feet these are great.!! Thank you Dr Scholls and Bzzagent these are great.

No comments :

Post a Comment