AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, August 11, 2011

**Blogger Society**@SheSpeaks

I'm so excited I was chosen to be a blogger with a great company:




I was so thrilled to be chosen to have Blogger Status. SheSpeaks is a wonderful group of woman with a variety of opinions on products we know and use every day.  Ive had some great opportunities and invites and had a lot of fun. Being a mom of 4 Ive got time to try and speak the products I love and some that aren't so appealing( don't believe Ive  had any of those yet). My kids are my biggest Guinea Pigs when it comes to snacks or kids entrees. My husband and I are the ones who get the biggest pleasure because to my kids when a package comes and its labeled "SheSpeaks" to them its like Christmas every time.

No comments :

Post a Comment