AUzIPjBYWAeqQ5UpYIvV90wMfjU

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Campaign

     I love being a Bzzagent because I am able to test and share my opinion of some of the most widely used products and some new to stores waiting to be used...

Scrubbing Bubbles® Mega Shower Foamer with Extend-A-Clean™
-works great in my glass shower I dont have to squeegie it everytime someone uses it, that saves alot of time.

Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel
-looks like lil gel blob on toilet bowl, put near rim it says lasts a week, but it depends on how often that room is used. Makes the toilet easier to clean in a pinch.

PlugIns® Scented Oil refill bottle
- now fits both Glade and Airwick scented oil warmers. Long lasting scent, clean and not overpowering.

Pledge® Lemon Clean
-Has been around for a long time it makes dusting easier I use it on everything from floor to ceiling fan.

Thank you for the great opportunity Bzzagent and anyone who views my blog is more than welcome to join just go to my post on product testing and sign up at my link.

http://img.bzzagent.com/image/scjohnson.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=2706048701&Campaign=3953203761&Uid=509118&token=1349345ee7603bd0c1f1d3e770f769cf

No comments :

Post a Comment